Monday 14 November 2011

Death by "Piano" storyboard.

As our final ICA in this module, we are tasked with creating a small animation.
This animation has to have a person who is acting together with two of the following things: Bouncing ball, ball with tail, or pendulum.

Often here in Middlesbrough I see kids running in the streets playing football, and thus I got an idea the other day walking home. What if a person runs after a football that went wide, and after he picks it up he gets slammed by a piano or box that was being hauled into a tall building. The box is suspended in air by some straps that acts just like a pendulum when it swings.

I made a quick storyboard showing my idea, and I am going to show them to Penny tomorrow.





Above you can see the storyboard. I also made an alternative ending, where the character is lucky instead.





That is is for now.
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment