Tuesday 25 October 2011

Setback!

So today I showed my half finished animation to our teacher Penny and a fellow student. I was hoping for some pointers on how to give my animation more personality. But instead got a bunch of negative feedback on the stuff I had done so far.
I got really bummed out about that, and not because I got negative feedback, but when you are only getting negative feedback, and not constructive criticism to counterbalance that with it kinda gets me frustrated. 
So I went home to get some sleep instead, since I unfortunately only got about 2 hours sleep last night. 
After coming back to school at about 6 PM and working on it for a few more hours, I ended up deleting my whole animation in frustration. I could not solve my problem in those hours, and my frustration just grew and grew.
So now 12 hours before we have to show our finished animation, I have nothing.

Not sure about what to do now. Do I pull a all nighter? Or do I let it go, complete my next assignment. And then go back to this when I have time?

No comments:

Post a Comment