Wednesday 7 December 2011

The presentation!

Our first task for this module was to create and present a presentation where we analyze a short animation clip of our choice.
I selected a clip from the amazing Disney animation Aladdin (1992), where Aladdin and Abu first meet the Magic Carpet in the Cave of Wonders.

The reason I picked this clip is because I abseloutly love the Magic Carpet character, even with so little to work with Randy Cartwright (wiki) gave this character lots of appeal.
Since the Magic Carpet has no voice it has to express emotion through its movements. Almost like using pantomime.

Here is the clip I used "Aladdin meets Carpet" , the original clip I used in the presentation has been removed due to copyright problems.

And here is my final presentation;









 
 Hope you enjoy reading this, and keep on checking in for further updates.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment